We want to work with you!
In addition to our campaigns in Florida and New York, FFJC serves as a hub for the fines and fees reform movement, working with and connecting impacted individuals, researchers, advocates, legislators and justice system stakeholders across all of America. We want to hear from you to see if we can work together to end abusive fines and fees practices nationwide.
- Have you been directly impacted by fines and fees? We want to hear your story.
- Are you a legislator, a judge, a court employee, or a law enforcement official interested in fines and fees reform?
- Are you a litigator or advocate interested in fines and fees reform?
- Are you a researcher interested in studying fines and fees?
- Are you a journalist interested in covering fines and fees reform?
Even if you don’t fit neatly into one of these categories, we encourage you to send us a message, and we will respond as soon as we are able.
Please note that the Fines and Fees Justice Center is an advocacy organization and does not offer legal or financial services to individuals. For legal help with court costs, we recommend visiting LawHelp.org and selecting your state to learn about legal resources in your community.