Oklahoma introduced a bill that if passed would eliminate certain executive agency fees.
- Eliminates the additional fee charged to any person convicted of an offense punishable by a fine of $10 or more or incarceration.
- Eliminates the monthly supervision fee paid to the District Attorney for the costs incurred during the prosecution of the offender and for the additional work of verifying the compliance of the offender.
- Eliminates the supervision fee paid by parolees as a condition of parole to the Department of Corrections.
- Eliminates the Trauma Care fee.
- Eliminates the Drug Abuse Education and Treatment assessment fee.
You can read the full text of the bill here.
Primary sponsor(s): Senator Roger Thompson
Bill number: Senate Bill 1458